Etude House Pomegranate Mask

I went to Etude House to buy my all-time fave Precious Mineral BB Cream. I was so thrilled when the saleslady handed me their Pomegranate Facial Mask as a freebie. I'm not such a big fan of face masks but I got interested to use this because I've been under some stress lately and I could use a little pampering. Plus, I have no idea about Pomegranate fruit and it's benefits.



"Etude House Pomegranate Mask contains pomegranate additives that nourish for a healthy complexion. Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort"
Directions : Apply mask sheet to cleanse face and leave on for 20-30 minutes. Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands. Recommended interval for mask application is every 2-3 days for maximum efficacy.

Price : Php 58.00 (around 1USD)



what's inside : wet folded mask!
Looking ridiculous in beauty face mask. LOVE or LOATHE? :)


Pros :
(1) It's a mild scented mask. 
(2) Cheap.
(3) Feels relaxing and cool.
(4) Very much hydrating.
(5) Skin feels slightly firmer.
(6) Cute packaging.

Cons :
(1) I don't know with you but it doesn't fit me well.
(2) Doesn't stick to your face -so better use it while reclining or lying down.
(3) I didn't see much improvement in my skin.

It disappointed me a bit because I expect so much from this brand but considering it's price..not bad. I like it but I still prefer wash-off / peel-off mask. 

ELLE