PARISIAN Comfy Shoes


From versatile pumps to candy colored loafers and boat shoes, Parisian Comfy provides KC with a perfect mix of comfort and style.

Good news! If you buy the August ish of Cosmo, you'll get 20% discount for a minimum of P1,500 single-receipt purchase of any Parisian Shoes at the Ladies Shoes Department of The SM Store. 

Cosmopolitan August issue


Since I needed new flats, I decided to go to Mall of Asia yesterday to check Parisian's new line called "Comfy". I'm not a big fan of loafers and boat shoes so I looked for their doll shoes instead. Surprisingly, I found this section of doll shoes for only P399.75! 



I fell in love with its simplicity and it's perfect fit. I, now, understand why they named the line "Comfy". You can feel the soft cushion inside! I bought 4 pairs since its only P399 each and I used my discount coupon which i got from Cosmo's latest ish.



Four cute pairs for only P1279.20 :)

Ms. Money-savvy,

Elle 

Follow me on twitter @itsmeonlybetter
Follow me on instagram @elle_carlos
Like my page on facebook "Elle carlos 101"